Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville is seeking a full-time
Psychologist to provide clinical services to children and adults with
developmental/intellectual disabilities and dual diagnosis.
DSLG is located in Brockville, Ontario (Eastern Ontario) located on the St.
Lawrence River, amongst the beautiful Thousand Islands region, and within
easy access to Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto and the USA. The area offers an
abundance of amenities, recreational opportunities and excellent health care
The position of the Clinical Psychologist is responsible for working as an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team using methods and findings of psychology and psychological theories to increase the well-being of adults and children with development disabilities and dual diagnoses. The Clinical Psychologist administers, evaluates and interprets psychological testing as well as coordinates the behaviour management plans in conjunction with Specialized Services. The position is full-time and has a generous agency pension and benefit package.
- PhD in psychology from an accredited university
- 2 years of experience in psychological test administration preferred
- 2 years of experience in the Developmental Services Sector working with people with developmental disabilities and/or dual diagnosis preferred
- Valid psychologist license
- Valid Ontario drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Krista Beaupre, Human Resources Manager
Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.