The position of Human Resources Assistant participates in the delivery of Human Resources services. Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources the Assistant will assist with all assigned Human Resources related matters. The position is responsible for maintaining the HRIS, recruitment functions, staff scheduling, and administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources preferred or other relevant diploma with DS sector HR experience
- CHRP Designation preferred
- 1-2 years related experience preferably in a unionized setting
- Valid Ontario driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle
How To Apply
Deadline for applications is August 12th, 2020 at 4PM. Please forward all applications to;
- Krista Beaupre, Human Resources Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.